322 A prettier container for dish-washing liquid ... a second-hand glass nip bottle, which measures out just the right amount of soap for a sink full of dirty dishes.
323 A little person snuggled up in bed with two Iggle Piggles, bought for cents at the market, and hugged tightly all the way home.
324 Harvesting fat heads of sweet broccoli -- straight from the vegetable garden and onto our plates.
325 Little person's joy at finding an egg in the hen house.
326 Baby swings covered in autumn leaves. Adam carefully sweeps each one off before he'll get on the swing.
327 Bedtime stories.
329 A well-stocked woodpile, keeping us warm over winter.
330 Bok choy and marigolds. Some for the caterpillars, and the rest for us. I don't mind sharing.
331 These two, snuggled up in winter clothes. How lucky am I? What more could I possibly want?
332. Citrus trees heavy with fruit in the orchard.
333. Spontaneous gifts of flowers, offered with love. Even the littlest boy tears blooms from the bushes and brings them delightedly to me.
334. A bumper harvest of Jerusalem artichokes. We've had several feasts already, and just leave the tubers in the ground, simply digging up a few spadefuls on afternoons that they feature on the dinner menu.
335. Rainbow-coloured rosellas perched among flowering bushes.
336. Rousing games of "Catch me!" in the evenings.
337. Sweet potato soup with homemade crusty bread ... shared with friends for lunch.
338. Melt-in-the-mouth lamb shanks with barley and rosemary. A perfect winter warmer, enjoyed infront of the fire.